The next edition of Belgian Offshore Days which will be hosted in Ostend, at the historical Wellington Racetrack.
Belgium remains a pioneer in offshore wind energy in Europe. That's why this fourth edition of the fair has become an exciting two-day B2B event.
The Belgian Offshore Days gives the Offshore Wind industry a forum and encourages the collaboration between Belgian and International companies. During this event, a conference will be held with focus on “Floating wind”.
Draft version of the conference
1. Chairing the session + brief Introduction of floating offshore wind: Bruno Geschier
2. Commercial-scale deployment and industrialization / drivers of cost-reduction / supply chain expectations: Rhodri James
3. How is the french supply chain preparing itself for floating offshore wind? Matthieu Monnier
4. Supply chain testimony / first experiences with floating wind = 5 people roundtable discussion + B Geschier with representatives from:
- the O&M industry
- the offshore contracting industry
- the wind turbine manufacturers
- the components suppliers side
- the shipyards/ports
+ short Q&A
5. Conclusion by Bruno Geschier
PARTICIPATING BELGIAN OFFSHORE DAYS
You can participate by visiting or exhibiting at the Belgian Offshore Days.