The next edition of Belgian Offshore Days which will be hosted in Ostend, at the historical Wellington Racetrack.
Belgium remains a pioneer in offshore wind energy in Europe. That's why this fourth edition of the fair has become an exciting two-day B2B event.
The Belgian Offshore Days gives the Offshore Wind industry a forum and encourages the collaboration between Belgian and International companies. During this event, a conference will be held with focus on “Floating wind”.
Draft version of the conference
1. Chairing the session + brief Introduction of floating offshore wind: Bruno Geschier
2. Commercial-scale deployment and industrialization / drivers of cost-reduction / supply chain expectations: Rhodri James
3. How is the french (or scottish) supply chain preparing itself for floating offshore wind? Matthieu Monnier or Paul O Brien
4. Supply chain testimony / first experiences with floating wind = 5 people roundtable discussion + B Geschier with representatives from:
- the O&M industry
- the offshore contracting industry
- the wind turbine manufacturers
- the components suppliers side
- the shipyards/ports
+ short Q&A
5. Conclusion by Bruno Geschier
PARTICIPATING BELGIAN OFFSHORE DAYS
You can participate by visiting or exhibiting at the Belgian Offshore Days.
All details for exhibitors will be available on December 8th 2017.
Check here an impression of the previous edition.