Seanergy is the international forum dedicated to Offshore Wind and Marine Renewable Energy. Seanergy aims to structure and promote the MRE sector through the field of offshore wind – fixed and floating – tidal energy, floating solar, wave energy, Marine Thermal Energy (MTE)…
The purpose of the event is to accelerate development by stimulating collaboration between companies, researchers and development centres. It also targets engagement of operators with experience in related marine and power industry sectors.
Invitation Belgian Beer Night 2019, on Wednesday 5 June at 16h.
Full fair program
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am: Opening Ceremony (Auditorium).
- 10:30 am to 12:00 pm: Conference " Offshore installation, the challenges that will blow your eyes out!" (Auditorium).
- 12:00 pm to 02:00 pm: On-site lunch (Restaurant).
- 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm: " Storage, a key challenge for MRE development" , a debate between specialists in different storage technologies, MRE users and energy
- 08:00 pm to 12:00 am: Seanergy Party (Halles aux Sucres, 9003 Route du Quai Freycinet 3 Môle 1, 59140 Dunkerque).
- 10:00 am to 11:30 am: "Work at sea, applicable law and corporate agreements", during this round table, you will meet the best European specialists for an interview of
the practices and subtleties of maritime law, collective agreements and operation vessels pavilions (Auditorium).
- 11:30 am to 12:15 pm: RTE & CUD Award Ceremony (Auditorium).
- 12:00 pm to 02:00 pm: On-Site lunch (Restaurant).
- 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm: Offshore Wind market availabilities - investment and experience from existing industrial projects (Auditorium).
- 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm: Closing ceremony (Auditorium).
- 08:00 am to 12:00 pm: Technical visit - Option 1) Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque.
- 08:30 am to 01:00 pm: Tehcnical visit - Option 2) Dillinger.
All information on: www.seanergy2019.com